Melville Senior High School, as the school of choice for the local and wider community, will provide a distinctive, comprehensive education with strong academic and vocational pathways assisted by effective pastoral care programs where all students are given the opportunity to become confident, innovative and successful learners and are supported in the process of defining themselves as they prepare to meet the challenges of the future.
Melville SHS hosted round one of the debating when six different High Schools visited in week 4. The Year 10 team of Gifted and Talented students Shayla Trautman, Trish Noah and Taniya Shrimali won the day with Shayla being nominated as Speaker of the Tournament for Year 10.
- WA Schools Guitar Festival – Aug. 18 - 19
- Year 12 OED Margaret River Camp – Aug. 20 - 22
- Music Auditions (Catch-up) – Aug. 21
- School Tour – Aug. 22
- Dress Up Day - Book Week – Aug. 24
- WA Schools Band Festival Dinner – Aug. 25 - 26
- OLNA Testing – Aug. 27 - Sep. 17
- House Athletics Carnival – Aug. 31
- P&C Meeting - All Welcome – Sep. 3
- IEC Parent Teacher Meetings – Sep. 4