About Us » Uniform / Canteen / Bell Times
Uniform / Canteen / Bell Times
The Uniform Shop
Uniform Concepts recommends that new students order uniforms before Christmas* to ensure they are available for the start of the new school year. If students have grown out of the uniform by the time they receive it they can swap the size, if the tags are still intact.
All new students are encouraged to make an appointment with the uniform shop for a fitting from Monday 2 October to Saturday 16 December 2017, thus avoiding long queues in January. Appointments can be made by logging onto www.appts-wttn.acuityscheduling.com
The Uniform Concepts shop address is:
Unit 1A/9 Yampi Way, Willetton 9270 4669
The new Uniform Concepts Super Store is open 6 days a week, however they have allocated an experienced team of staff to provide the best service to the Melville SHS students every Tuesday during term 4. We look forward to seeing you then.
Shop opening times* will be:
Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 9am – 6pm
Saturday 9am – 1pm
*These times are subject to change without notice.
All parts of the uniform will have to be the Melville SHS 'Nell Gray' brand.
The Uniform Policy is HERE
The Canteen is open at recess to order lunch.
The Menu Price List is HERE
Order Lunches Online
The link for the online system is http://www.flexischools.com.au/
- You simply follow the prompts to create a parent’s account and link it to Melville Senior High School
- There is an option to give your child, student access (if you wish) – with a daily max spend limit as an option
- Load funds onto the account (credit card and paypal - fees apply or by direct credit – no fees apply)
- Then browse the menu and place your order for recess and/or lunch before 9am (NB “greyed-out” items means that those items are not available on that day of the week.)
- Then your child will simply go to the canteen and collect their order.
- Parents pay 25c per order
The website is also smartphone friendly, so the kids can order their lunch while they are on the bus and orders can also be placed days in advance if required.
School commences at 8.40am and concludes at 3.00pm.
On Tuesdays, school concludes at 2.30pm